I'm trying to find some tool that helps me monitor several things. What are some requirements:
- Shows results on a web page.
- Checks existence of files/folders
- Checks sizes of files/folders
- Can parse xml files
- Can have several status depending if it's for instance, after 9pm
- Ping workstations/Servers to ensure they are on or off
- create daily/weekly/monthly reports (pdf, html, csv)
- show daily/weekly/monthly scheduled tasks
- check if specific users are logged in a machine
- check which users are logged in in a machine
I've looked into some solutions but could not find what I wanted. Usually tools like nagios are more focused in servers, and spiceworks is not so specific.
At this point I'm using a little powershell script that does several of these items, but before losing more time probably reinventing the wheel, what tools are out there?
Thank you in advance.