I have the following:
- Netgear GS724T (Firmware Version V1.0.3_35, Protocol Version - 2.001.002)
- 4 x Indineon ISFP GBR/FC
- STP Function - Enabled
- Fast Link - Enabled
- Trunking port 23,24, (21,22 - RJ45 cables, but not connected.)
I have connected both switches via 2 fiber cables and want to use trunking.
The problem I am having.
- Sometimes I get a an issue when none of the switches cannot talk with each other, nor the devices, sometime they can.
- The problem is irregular and no patten can be determined
- The statistics shows that when the switches does not work, they have RX errors
If I remove one to the GBIC connections, then everything works as normal.]
- Does anyone have a solution for this please?