After installing and setting up new machines in a domain, we decided to rename one of them which had a SQL Server instance installed. So I changed the hostname, everything went fine regarding the domain but now, the server is logging a approximatively 2 SQL Server errors every 5 minutes and I cannot connect to the instance localy or from anywhere within the domain.
Here is the error from the event log:
SSPI handshake failed with error code 0x8009030c, state 14 while establishing a connection with integrated security; the connection has been closed. Reason: AcceptSecurityContext failed. The Windows error code indicates the cause of failure. The logon attempt failed [CLIENT: x.x.x.x]
Concerning the instance, everything is started and restarted without any extra error.