We're a a small company. 10 People Internal and 3 External.
Till now Have been running Exchange 2003, but time to upgrade. Liked how easy assigning new users to a group with pre-defined permissions was once AD was setup.
Question: Exchange 2010 or SBS 2011. Problem is the price between the 2 are not that different so not sure which would be better for us. 3 quotes from companies and all different.
Win 7 and Office 2010 Environment.
- Manage Emails from internal Server (Workstations use Outlook)
- Basic AD Rules (Access Certain Folder and NOT see others)
- Will be moving Storage to NAS Based Server
- Access Email from Web
- Ability for Cloud Based Backup (not Microsoft, but 3rd Party like Carbonite)
- Sync with Smart Phones (Mostly Android)
- Easy to find Support Staff (Our IT consultant found a new job, and finding someone capable of updating the server has been painful since many are scared of or don't know AD.)
Please help with some feedback.
After reading more, found that Remote Access is not the same as Remote Desktop so I guess I will need SBS 2011 with Premium Addon?