We're currently looking for a strong Alert Management software which takes incoming notifications (from various systems like network management suites) and forwards them based on rules as an alert to our staff members via text messages, emails, calls and so on.
I did a lot of Google-Research but most of the products I found lag a lot of required features or don't seem very professional or usable for a large IT company. The only solution which gets close to our requirements is AlertFind from Dell but that is SaaS-only product.
Would be great if anyone can share experience or drop some product names which I should take a look at.
The following features are required:
- multiple ways to receive notifications (SOAP, e-mail, snmp traps...)
- multiple ways to send out alerts (SMS, calls, e-mail...)
- functionality to acknowledge alerts (e.g. respond with a text message).
- escalation mechanism if employee does not ack an alert (e.g. send out an alert to the manager).
- user-self-service to configure telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and so on.
- calendar and scheduling features for teams which have on-call duty.
Thanks and regards, Lemmy