Hello I have the following network setup
A, B, C and D are pc's with windows installed. A has internet access via a PCI wifi card and its connection is bridged to the ethernet port and then given to a switch with provides connection to B, C and D.
- I want to block internet access to B, C and D.
- 'A' is part of private network with static ip
192.168.0.xxxis it possible to create another private network on A, like
10.0.0.xand then B, C and D become part of this private network.
- I need to do this so that I can install some custom software on A and distribute it to B, C and D so it would be preferred if I can set up fixed static IP's on B, C and D like 10.0.0.10, 10.0.0.20 and so on.
Would this be possible with windows settings itself without installing 3rd party software?
EDIT: Actually I had to bridge the connections because E, F and G require internet access. I had missed that earlier.
- What IP addresses do I assign to B, C, D.
- 'A' already has a wifi NIC and an Inbuilt NIC that are bridged and A belongs to a network 192.168.0.xx
- Connection to A comes from a Wifi router.