I'm trying to run a reverse proxy through to a website running locally through IIS to get SSL functioning. I've got all my rules set up so that I can see 90% of the site perfectly. The application is Atlassian's Crucible, but I think my issue is more generic than that.
The bad request has the following format (with sanitized names and paths)
It appears that the URL re-write is dropping everything after the ~ character in the request.
For my inbound rewrite rule I've tried
crucible(.*) ^crucible(.*) ^/crucible(.*) ^/crucible(.*)$
And about a dozen other variations. I've also done this with the 'apply query string' box both checked and unchecked.