Say an ASP.NET website suddenly starts returning a 500 error code with a blank page (not serving the configured error document). Where might I find error reports and/or clues as to what is happening, besides:
- Email error notifications
- Event Viewer (Application log)
- Task Manager (memory usage, CPU usage)
- Windows HTTP logs (C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\httperr)
- ASP.NET log files (C:\inetpub\LogFiles)
Also, what are common first steps? For example, does restarting the web site in IIS often resolve issues?