I just want to know why people say eAccelerator won't work if SuPHP is enabled, because in my server I was running e-accelerator and now i have enabled suphp and it seems to be working fine so far at least ...
- is this a good idea to run both ?
- if i am to disable the e-accelerator how do i do that ?
- is there any alternative to do acceleration other than the e-accelerator when using suphp ?
- What the tips for making the webserver fast with php ?
- Any idea of the performance and recommendation of the XCache opcode ?