I trying to use open source server monitoring tool.
I know there are a lot, but I couldn't find what I need..
the basic process of monitoring tool I used to use before was,
1) Install agent in my server which I want to monitor
2) The agent send data to "their server"
3) I can check the health of my server through web browser presented by them.
What I need is, avoiding "Step 2".
Are there any monitoring tool that I can use?
- I have Windows 2008 and Linux servers
- simple feature will be enough like (CPU, Memory, Network..)