Looking for an checklist for an "small company freebsd/jail server".
Having pretty common starting point:
- FreeBSD jail (remote/headless) for the company:
- public web, email, ftp server, and
- private (maybe in the future partially public) wiki (foswiki)
- 4 physical persons, (6 email addresses) + one admin - others will never use ssh)
- have already done usual hardening on the host side (like pf, sshguard etc).
- my major components are: dovecot, exim, apache22, proftpd, perl5.14.
Looking for an checklist, what I shouldn't forget. My plan right now includes:
- openssl self-signed certificates for exim, dovecot and proftpd (wildcard keys)
- openssl self-signed certificate for apache (later will go for "trusted-signed" key)
- User accounts
but are there any other recommendations?