I did the following yet the image Magick extension doesn't get loaded
- I downloaded and installed the binary ImageMagick-6.7.5-3-Q16-windows-dll.exe at c:/imagemagick
- added to the httpd.conf file SetEnv MAGICK_HOME c:/imagemagick
- downloaded the Windows binaries for imagick 2.3.0 compiled with VC6 (threaded) from http://www.sk89q.com/2010/03/vc6-windows-binaries-for-imagick-2-3-0/ and placed in the php extension folder.
- added this line to php.in extension=php_imagick.dll
- restarted the wamp server
The wamp tray shows the extension as enabled but apache error log shows the error,
'PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.8/ext/php_imagick.dll' - %1 is not a valid Win32 application.\r\n in Unknown on line 0 <br /> <b>Warning</b>: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.8/ext/php_imagick.dll' - %1 is not a valid Win32 application.'
My wamp server version is 2.2
The phpinfo doesnt show the imagick extension to be loaded. Any help would be appreciated.