- Virtual Dedicated
- Windows Server 2008, Xeon Processor 1.6GHZ, 4GB RAM
- MS SQL Server R2 Express
- IIS 7.0
- .NET Framework 4.0
- Very slow response of the website due to HIGH CPU usage.
- Sometimes Site works fine, but suddenly it goes slow down and static HTML pages also not responding quickly.
- Whenever we restart the server or SQL SERVER service, site works fine for while, but after sometime site performance decreased and site goes slow down.
We Tried Solution:
- Optimized all Stored Procedure, Remove all unwanted TEMP tables from Stored Procedures.
- Removed all unwanted code, comments. Unused links, file references from the source code.
- There is antivirus on the server, we scanned whole server but no virus found.
- We stop unwanted services in the server.
- We remove unnecessary application from the server too.