I have a Dell Poweredge 2900 III with FreeBSD 9 (amd64), the server uses mfi wich handles a raid10, I had to reboot the server, but notice that either when rebooting or shutting down the server, something is going wrong, besides taking to much time to reboot/shutdown, after rebooting I notice that that some ldap instances within some jails could'nt start and this was because the database was corrupted.
This make me think that probably something was wrong with the disks or mfi card, but checking the disk array / logs everything seems to be working fine.
My set up is something like this:
Host server has the minimum base of FreeBSD 9 amd64, within I create some jails, the ones contain services like mysql, email, and some others ldap.
With FreeBSD 7 and 8 I didn't notice this behavior but with FreeBSD 9 something is not working well. I did a clean installation of FreeBSD 9 and root filesystem is using ZFS.
Attached is an image hoping some one can give me a hint of what to check or any kind of advice.