I need to install the ffmpeg PHP extension on my localhost so I can test few of my scripts but I am having troubles figuring out how to do that.
I have WampServer 2.0 with PHP 5.2.9-2, my OS is Windows XP. Please somebody give me step by step instructions.
I have found some Windows builds here: sourceforge.net/projects/ffmpeg-php/files/
What I have done so far:
- Download ffmpeg_new from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffmpeg-php/files/
- Copy php_ffmpeg.dll from the php5 folder to the C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.2.9-2\ext
- Copy files from common to the windows/system32 folder
- Add extension=php_ffmpeg.dll to php.ini file
- Restarted all services (Apache, PHP...)
But I am getting this error when trying to use ffmpeg (plus ffmpeg is not even listed in phpinfo()):
Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Not supported in multithreaded Web servers - use extension=ffmpeg.dll in your php.ini in C:\wamp\www\hunnyhive\application\modules\default\controllers\MyAccountController.php on line 314