I'm on a new VMWare install consisting of:
- 1 vCenter Server (containing inventory service, SSO, vCenter server, and web client server)
- 2 ESX Servers configured in a HA group
When a I view the summary for any one of my servers, I receive a notice: "This host currently has no management network redundancy".
This is expected in our scenario and we're okay with it.
I took the following steps:
- Logged into vCenter
- Right-clicked on my HA cluster and chose "Edit Settings..."
- Clicked "vSphere HA" section
- Clicked "Advanced Options..."
- Added the "das.ignoreRedundantNetWarning" option with a value of "true".
How do I get this error to go away, and are there any reasons why adding this option may not have worked?