On our Cisco WLAN Controller web interfaces, in Controller > Interfaces, I have made a new interface with these settings:
VLAN Identifier 202
IP Address 172.16.202.1
Primary DHCP Server 172.16.100.3
Secondary DHCP Server 172.16.100.2
I've also made a new WLAN and assigned it to the above interface. I have saved changes. But our wireless devices, although they seem to authenticate with the WLAN fine, they always get stuck on "obtaining DHCP address", so it seems the WLAN Controller isn't pushing out DHCP addresses to our devices.
We do have a DHCP scope for the above in Windows Server 2008 R2 and everything there seems fine.
If I connect a device with a static address (e.g. 172.16.202.10), it will connect. Stuck on what to do :(