Apache Logs Viewer
Apache Logs Viewer (ALV) is a free and powerful tool which lets you
monitor, view and analyze Apache/IIS logs with more ease. It offers search and filter functionality for the log file,
highlighting the various http requests based on their status code.
There is also a report facility, thus you can generate a pie/bar chart
in seconds. Together with this there are also statistics where you can
get the top hits, top err - ors, number of status codes, total
bandwidth and more.
Apache Logs Viewer is a great tool to use for web analytics. Use it to
get your website more productive, detect any errors and fix them. You
can determine the visitors originating country and if the referrer
logging is enabled than it is easier to see from which website the
clients are coming from, the search terms used and which pages where
- List item
- Easy installation (Windows Application)
- Does not require installing on Apache Server/IIS
- Color code Log lines according to status codes
- Translate IP to Country using GeoLite Database (fast with no lookups)
- Search for IP Address, Request String, Date, Referrer
- Filter according to HTTP Status Code (or Range)
- Export to text file/comma separated value, txt/csv
- Visual Reports (Pie/Bar Charts)
A very simple command line utility that you can use to monitor traffic
real-time. It accomplishes this by parsing the apache logfiles and
displaying meaningful output to the screen.
If you're looking for something way more basic, you can try http://scratchy.sourceforge.net/about.html.