I am having a strange issue with Calendar requests. When I send User A a meeting request, User B gets the request in her inbox.
This started happening when User B opened User A's shared calendar. I asked User B to remove the shared calendar and it stopped.
User B then re-added User A's shared calendar and the invites started going to user B again. This time upon removing the shared calendar, the requests continued to go to User B. All the while User A isn't getting the requests at all.
I have checked Mail Flow delivery options in exchange for both users. I have checked for rules in Outlook. I have checked for delegates (which User B is a delegate for an unrelated user but not User A). I have also ran a command in powershell to display all delegates found in our mailbox database. It found nothing to suggest a problem.