Receiving HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable when trying to access exchange web access. Server 2003 & Exchange 2003 Have tried:
- Deleting virtual directories and rebuilding them in IIS
- Dismounting & mounting the public folder store & mailbox store
- It's not AppPoolQueueLength
- Restarting all services (all proper ones are running)
- Making it use ssl or not (regular http) -- same thing for both
- Installing IIS & exchange 2003 on a new 2003 box as a new FE server, OWA on that gets same error.
Not sure why it's getting a 503... was working without an issue and randomly is stuck at this no matter what; ll users can still successfully connect and use via outlook, only the web access is having issues.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.