After updating a Windows XP SP3 machine to Citrix Receiver v3.3, the user is unable to launch any published applications. The error they got is:
No value could be found for (Allowhotkey) that satisfies all lockdown requirements.
I struggled with this for quite a while, and I eventually found a solution which involves disabling Citrix Lockdown. I found several link-bait-sites, which were of no use, and a few posts recommending a uninstall and re-install, which did not help.
Eventually after a lot of searching and finding garbage, I found this post on the Citrix Forums by Simon Burbery. In it, he recommends changing all of the
I found about three of these values. I simply did a CTRL + F in