I've got a problem : I've got a dedicated server where I use three different domain names and php. Now, I've got a new website that I developped with asp.net. I installed mono, mod_mono and transfered my assembly inside
My problem comes up when I try to access my website. I tried IpAdress/mysite/ but it just gives the three and if I want "IpAddress/mysite/Controller1/Action1" it says 404.
As I said my server is apache and is used with php websites which has several domain names.
As one of those domain name can be used for my own website, I tried to create a subdomain name let's say
Here is the content of the file
When I call mysite.maindomain.com it says "137 ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED"
What configuration must I give to make mysite.maindomain.com or IpAdress/mysite/ work?
I tried to change the vhost configuration by putting a maindomain.com instead of the *
Then I also ran :
nslookup mysite.maindomain.com and got
Server: 127.0.0.1 Address: 127.0.0.1#53 ** server can't find mysite.maindomain.com: NXDOMAIN
dig ciiarena.guildwars2-rage.com and got :
; <<>> DiG 9.7.3 <<>> mysite.maindomain.com ;; global options: +cmd ;; Got answer: ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NXDOMAIN, id: 10196 ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0 ;; QUESTION SECTION: ;mysite.maindomain.com. IN A ;; AUTHORITY SECTION: maindomain.com. 9588 IN SOA a.dns.gandi.net. hostmaster.gandi.net.1342214675 10800 3600 604800 10800 ;; Query time: 0 msec ;; SERVER: 127.0.0.1#53(127.0.0.1) ;; WHEN: Thu Dec 27 17:21:05 2012 ;; MSG SIZE rcvd: 108
after a wget mysite.maindomain.com I get nothing on error.log. As a matter of fact the wget I tried on the server leads to a 302 redirection to another domain than maindomain.