I have recently (today!), moved my SVN repository to my own server.
I am having trouble checking out from my new repo and also updating my current working copy to use my new repo (which is a
svnsync copy from my old repo), I did this by using:
svn switch --relocate /old/repo/path /new/repo/path
This worked as expected and threw a common uuid error.
I first got an error
svn uuid's dont match, so I updated the
uuid file in the svn repo config
(repo/db/uuid) to reflect the old
uuid. This got rid of that error.
Everything below are my issues, I can't do anything with my new repo (I want to change my old working copy to use my new repo (which I created then svn synced from my old repo to new). So the only difference is the uuid (which I manually changed), the revision's are exactly the same (nothing added or removed).
Next, I tried to checkout a new Working copy of my repo:
(First make new dir, and try to checkout new repo):
SVN checkout Error:
# Error after trying to checkout new working copy # 'svn co http://svn.mydomain.com/repo1 .' svn: E175002: Server sent unexpected return value (405 METHOD_NOT_ALLOWED) in response to REPORT request for '/newtbg/!svn/me'
SVN up Error: (same error as above)
# Error after 'svn up' svn: E175002: Server sent unexpected return value (405 METHOD_NOT_ALLOWED) in response to REPORT request for '/newtbg/!svn/me'
SVN commit -m "commit test"
# Error after ' svn commit -m "test" ' svn: E175002: Server sent unexpected return value (500 Internal Server Error) in response to POST request for '/newtbg/!svn/me'
It seems that I may have set something up wrong?.
You can view my vhosts config setup here: vhost setup for multiple SVN repositories on same server
I have a new repo
svn sync'd from my old repo. I relocated the working copy URL to my new svn repo url (
svn sw oldUrl newUrl), then I updated the UUID to match the old repo to get rid off the
UUID's don't match error.
Update: Forgot to mention, I can access my repo through the browser using the repo URL, I am displayed with the revision number & repo files, so it does work!! (i think! :S)
added my vhosts.conf:
<VirtualHost *:80> ServerName svn.mydomain.com ServerAlias svn.mydomain.com ErrorLog /var/www/html/log/svn.mydomain.com-log <Location "/" > DAV svn SVNParentPath /ebs/svn/ SVNListParentPath on AuthType Basic AuthName "Private - Repositries" AuthUserFile /ebs/svn/login/svn-auth-conf Require valid-user </Location> </VirtualHost>