I have two webshpere apps
(installed on two separate profiles, and both the ports and context roots are different)
- When logging into app1, users get a JSESSIONID cookie X
- When logging into app2 in another browser tab (IE8) user gets a JESSSIONID cookie Y
- When logging into app2, the JSESSIONID cookie value Y overwrites the value X, thus invalidation the session of app1 (user is thrown back to login page if they do anything)
- Is that the default behavior? it looks weird that two web apps can share a JSESSIONID cookie
- Is there a way to configure the two web apps to have JSESSIONID cookie isolation?