The title sums up the situation and here are the specifics:
- website on the guest box is configured correctly in Apache and responds fine in browser on that machine
- guest box is set to use bridged adapter mode for network
- I've made an entry in my Win7 host file with the IP and domain of the site which I have configured in Apache on the guest CentOS VM
- Apache on the guest box responds to a request from a browser on the host box, but with the Apache test page
- I've verified that the host box is indeed loading content from Apache on the guest box by stopping httpd
- I've run nmap on the guest box IP from the host box and port 80 is open
Stumped from here. Sure I'm missing something easy but running out of stuff to try. Ideas?