When I install TMG server 2010 on Windows Server 2008 R2, after some minutes I have request time out in ping of internet and ping of ip address of TMG server. And I became disconnected from TMG and after some minutes I connected to it.
These are the things I did for installing TMG:
- Set ip address on 2 NIC the LAN NIC don't have gateway and have DC IP address as a DNS and WAN NIC have ip address and getway and DNS=126.96.36.199
- I have ping of internet and internal network all of the time on TMG server
- Install pre-requirment of TMG server
- Add access role for connectivity of LAN and Local host by this action__ allow from internal and local host to internal and localhost on all protocol all user
- Add access role or connectivity of Internet by this role action allow from internal and localhost to external all protocol all user
- In system policy open access remote and ping and mmc from internal, localhost, external
- Disable firewall and attacker on antivirus
I try this scenario on 3 servers but I have this problem on all of them. Please help me if you have any solution for that.