- AD with 2008 Domain Controllers
- Windows Server 2003
- IIS 6.0
- Virtual Directory / ASP.NET 4.0 / MVC 3
- Anonymous / Integrated allowed
- Motorola MK 3000 Price Checkers
- Windows CE 6.0
- Pocket Browser 3.0
In only one of our locations, maybe once every two weeks, all the devices become unable to connect to the web server. The lowest level of detail that I can see is that the requests going out from these devices stop getting logged in the IIS logs.
- What can we do to troubleshoot where the failure is? Wireshark? Firewall settings?
- A server reboot always fixes the issue - What changes? Is there a service that helps pass through non-domain users that is failing somehow?
- (Speaking as a developer) Is there anything involving Kerberos that we should be looking at?
If you need more info just leave a comment and I will try and gather it.
Any and all ideas are welcome. Thank you in advance for your help.