I need a TCP load-balancer in front of some servers. I need it to:
- Receive a request from client
- Open a connection to one of servers (based on load balancing, being alive and so on)
- Send the request as an event to the server
- Close the connection to the server
- Receive an answer from a server
- Answer the client's request
- Close the connection from client
So I need to be connected to client and receive request and send answer in one connection, but on the other hand send the request to a server and receive the answer from (maybe another) server in two connections.
Can HAProxy fulfil this requirement? If yes, do you know a good guide for that? If no, is there any other load-balancer for this need?