Need help on this VPN set-up to work.
- eth0:10.0.0.100/EIP=126.96.36.199 (ie. NAT'd IP)
- Peer ip/leftid: 188.8.131.52
- Peer ip: 184.108.40.206
- Peer host/rightsubnet: 220.127.116.11/32 (Public NAT'd ip)
Cisco ACL: permit ip host 18.104.22.168/32 host 22.214.171.124 (LH eth1)
- Tunnel is UP because outbound ping/telnet packets to 126.96.36.199 are going through the tunnel, but not replying/routing back.
- Do I need to set up SNAT, DNAT, or masquerade in IPTABLES.
Basically the goal is for LH to reach Peer host using Public NAT'd IPs.
Any helpful tips are appreciated.