Need help on this VPN set-up to work.
- eth0:10.0.0.100/EIP=220.127.116.11 (ie. NAT'd IP)
- Peer ip/leftid: 18.104.22.168
- Peer ip: 22.214.171.124
- Peer host/rightsubnet: 126.96.36.199/32 (Public NAT'd ip)
Cisco ACL: permit ip host 188.8.131.52/32 host 184.108.40.206 (LH eth1)
- Tunnel is UP because outbound ping/telnet packets to 220.127.116.11 are going through the tunnel, but not replying/routing back.
- Do I need to set up SNAT, DNAT, or masquerade in IPTABLES.
Basically the goal is for LH to reach Peer host using Public NAT'd IPs.
Any helpful tips are appreciated.