I have a DC server that runs a network of about 20 computers. This is also the DC and pushes out the time to all the client computers.
However the time on the server is 10 minutes fast and is causing problems with some syncing applications. So far I have tried the regfix from MS: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/816042
Next I tried to set an external server for time as per this technote: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc784553.aspx
I updated the
/manualpeerlist but whenever I run
w32tm /resync it fetches the time but its always 10minutes too fast.
I'm stuck for ideas on how to debug this further.