I am trying to setup a Pseudo Distributed Hadoop Cluster on my machine. Env Details : Host OS: Windows Guest OS: Ubuntu
- Vm's Created one master and one slave.
- I was able to run the hadoop wordcount successfully on single node cluster
- But when i tried to add the slave, the datanode, jobtracker, namenode and secondary namenode starts fine in the Master but no data node starts in the slave.
- I am able to ping the slave and login to the slave using ssh from my master.
- /etc/host file contains the correct entries in both vm's
- I am using NAT and Host only Adapter to get a static ip for the VM's
Master Node = zenda1
Slave Node = Zenda
<configuration> <property> <name>hadoop.tmp.dir</name> <value>/tmp</value> </property> <property> <name>fs.default.name</name> <value>hdfs://zenda1:9000</value> </property>
<configuration> <property> <name>mapred.job.tracker</name> <value>zenda1:9001</value> </property> </configuration>
<configuration> <property> <name>dfs.replication</name> <value>2</value> </property> </configuration>
The hadoop folder is located at diff locations( folders location) in my Master and Slave nodes.