I need to install Lotus NotesSQL Driver (current version is 8.5) onto a virtual machine running XP. Here's what's I've done so far:
- I retrieved the file (
CZOWFEN.zip) from the IBM website.
- I ran the exe.
- I then went to My Computer->Properties->Advanced->Environmental Settings->System Variables->Path and added "
; c:\notessql" so the ODBC Administrator could find
Notes.ini(why the setup file didn't do this in the first place, i don't know).
- I opened up the ODBC Administrator and tried to add a new System DSN to a Lotus DB.
"The setup routines for the Lotus Notes SQL Driver (
*.nsf) ODBC driver could not be loaded due to system error code 126"
- I redownloaded and reinstalled the driver (making sure I had the latest version 8.5). No luck.
- I checked the registry. All the file paths appeared to be correct.
- Per many, many similar cases on the internet, I tried several different variations of adding the various Lotus Notes folders to my
PATHvariables. Same error.
I've done this setup on 5 different machines now with no problem. The only difference here is that this machine is virtual. Ideas?