I'm having trouble with an HP LJ 1022n printer. The connection is as follows:
- Printer connected via usb to desktop (shared options set, discoverability, etc)
- Desktop connected to switch and set up to a windows 2008 r2 server. (*other computers connect to the switch and server as well through LAN.)
- Wifi Router connected to switch
- My laptop connected to network via wifi.
- Other desktop also connected to Wifi Router via LAN
We used to be able to print to the HP, but for some reason now all the laptops that connect via wifi can't and the desktop connected to the Wifi Router via lan can't either. The thing is that the computers connected to the switch can.
The printer is online for those computers, but for us it says server offline. Any clues?