I've never changed public dns records before, I'm not really sure if this is normal because of DNS cache or if It's a real problem so I need your help.
8 hours after I changed the A record of the domain in mi registrant control panel, Mi browser sometimes still opens the old site. I've checked with nslookup, using mi provider DNS servers for querys, and while sometimes it returns the correct new IP in some others it returns the IP of the old server.
Is this normal, or it's due to some misconfiguration?
EDIT: By the way I've not just changed the records, before that I changed the DNS servers, previously had them with another hosting and now I'm using the ones of the registrant.
this is my current zone configuration (Not the real IP)
mydomain.com A - 22.214.171.124 mydomain.com MX 1 aspmx.l.google.com mydomain.com MX 5 alt1.aspmx.l.google.com mydomain.com MX 5 alt2.aspmx.l.google.com mydomain.com MX 10 aspmx3.googlemail.com mydomain.com MX 10 aspmx2.googlemail.com mydomain.com TXT - v=spf1 redirect=spf.dondominio.com *.mydomain.com CNAME - mydomain.com bbdd.mydomain.com CNAME - bbddsrv5.dondominio.com ftp.mydomain.com CNAME - hostingsrv5.dondominio.com imap.mydomain.com CNAME - mailsrv4.dondominio.com mail.mydomain.com CNAME - mailsrv4.dondominio.com pop.mydomain.com CNAME - mailsrv4.dondominio.com pop3.mydomain.com CNAME - mailsrv4.dondominio.com smtp.mydomain.com CNAME - mailsrv4.dondominio.com webmail.mydomain.com CNAME - mailsrv4.dondominio.com www.mydomain.com CNAME - mydomain.com