I am trying to setup a log monitoring application for monitoring Jboss Application logs. We have more than 50 Jboss Application servers in all our environments. My Requirement is below.
- The log monitoring app should be open source.
- There is less configuration required in client (Jboss) for fetching the log.
- The app should capable of sending alerts to mail group.
- It should be capable of detecting duplicate alerts.
- We don't need to any kind of search or indexing of log data.
- And also I want to filter Known Errors in the log, So that we dont get alerts for such errors.
We tried zabbix log monitoring but it has a lack of intelligence for detecting duplicate alerts.
After lot of Google search I heard about Sentry. I had configured the server successfully. But I don't know it is possible to monitor my Jboss application log with Sentry.?
Do anyone have experience in monitoring Jboss Application logs using Sentry?
Or there is any better open-source log monitoring app available which covers all my requirements above?