This is my situation:
- I originally have Apache2 + PHP working, but SSL was missing in this PHP compilation
- I decided to install another Apache2 compilation and another PHP compilation
- While using the 2nd Apache instance, the SSL problem was solved (since I included it while /config and making the php build)
- I tried to move the new mod_php5.so to the place of the old one, used by #1 Apache
- Obviously, it failed. Said the module signing code didn't match or whatsoever
- I deleted/removed the 2nd Apache Installation
- Compiled PHP again, but seems like it doesn't affect the original/1st installation of Apache that I have. I keeps loading the php module of the original version...
How can I deifne which Apache folder or installation I want PHP to be compiled for when I ./config and make the thing?
Sorry I'm a total noobie and not expert with this kind of server thing. Btw, I'm running SUSE Linux, Apache2 and PHP 5.2.14.
Any help would be much appreciated.