I updated Virtualmin a few days ago, but have a problem now with PhpMyAdmin.
After the update (which could have been from a while ago as I didn't run an update for a while) there were security issues, and one was to turn off PHP5 cgi? I am not exactly sure now. It wasn't an issue for any of my websites.
But now I discovered that PhpMyAdmin does not work anymore which uses "mod_php5.c". Is there an easy way to rectify this?
Currently the .php file is just downloaded when opened, so it is seen as a normal text file and not interpreted as a PHP file.
This is my phpmyadmin.conf file:
phpMyAdmin default Apache configuration
Alias /phpmyadmin /usr/share/phpmyadmin
Options FollowSymLinks DirectoryIndex index.php
<IfModule mod_php5.c> AddType application/x-httpd-php .php php_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off php_flag track_vars On php_flag register_globals Off php_value include_path . </IfModule>
Authorize for setup
<IfModule mod_authn_file.c> AuthType Basic AuthName "phpMyAdmin Setup" AuthUserFile /etc/phpmyadmin/htpasswd.setup </IfModule> Require valid-user </Directory>
Disallow web access to directories that don't need it
Order Deny,Allow Deny from All </Directory> <Directory /usr/share/phpmyadmin/setup/lib> Order Deny,Allow Deny from All </Directory>