I moved this site from IIS6 WIN2K3 to WIN2K8R2 IIS7 and the site launches but I'm getting errors on lots of the links/main menu items.
Things I have already checked
- application pool settings
- db connection strings
- Creds/permissions in place
- installed the correct version of Ektron
Could this be a web.config Issue? I tried to look at the differences between IIS6 and IIS7, but didn't see anything obvious. Any help or clue will be appreciated!
Receiving the following error message
"Server Error in '/' Application. The resource cannot be found Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. Requested URL: /what.aspx Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.5466; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.5456
Also Receiving following errors
HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Module IIS Web Core Notification MapRequestHandler Handler StaticFile Error Code 0x80070002 Requested URL http://mydomain.com:80/participantsoftheyear/ Physical Path C:\inetpub\mysitenamefolder\participantsoftheyear\ Logon Method Anonymous Logon User Anonymous