After a password change on my account, I keep getting locked out by exchange with this error on our domain controller:
Pre-authentication failed: User Name: william User ID: [domain]\william Service Name: krbtgt/[domain] Pre-Authentication Type: 0x2 Failure Code: 0x18 Client Address: [exchange IP]
I've already looked into:
- My cellphone, updated the account, and even removed the account.
- Services/tasks on the server running as me (there are none).
- SMTP traffic to the mail server (there is none during this).
- Any requests to the server (using wireshark, the kerberos request just comes out of nowhere every 60 seconds).
- Disabled pre-auth on the account.
- Rolled back my password to the old password.
- Disconnecting my mailbox.
Any ideas? I'm looking to schedule a reboot tonight, but this is rough, I can't get anything done.