I have been researching single-board computers for use as a low-end web server. I want to create some internal web sites that will not have too much traffic (~20 users, occasional use during the day). I have looked at the Arduino Ethernet, Raspberry Pi, and BeagleBoard, but I'm not sure which one will best suite my needs. (BTW this needs to be cheap. In the range of $25-$100 for a server that will meet all of my needs).
I want a server that has:
- Some flavor of Linux with an sshd
- Something in the magnitude of 10 Gb storage.
- HDMI, USB not required unless you can convince me I need it. :)
- I'm not sure about memory requirements. A lot of these have 512 Mb. Is that enough?
- I really want it to be able to run node.js.
- Power: I don't have power over ethernet, so it would need a PSU.
I looked at this list in wikipedia, which is great, but I would love to see a grid of different prices and options somewhere.
- Is there a list of single-board computers, their function, options, pricing somewhere on the net?
- Do you know of a specific single-board computer that would meet my needs?