I am looking for a software / hardware network time synchronization solution.
- Number of nodes ~ 40
- The time reading will be performed from a Windows Software (Server 2008 or 2012)
- ~ 30 time reads per second.
- Network bandwidth and quality is not optimal
- Accuracy must be below 10 ms (of time reads on different nodes)
- Unfortunately, due to some limitations we cannot install a GPS on each node.
We tried NTP before, but experienced machine clock jitter above 10 ms, specifically when the network was busy.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.