Before trying this, I made /etc/postfix a git repo and made a commit of the current (post-EHCP) state.
In /etc/postfix, I deleted the following files:
(git) rm -r cacert.pem cakey.pem mysql-virtual_* sasl/ smtpd.cert smtpd.key
That left only the following files remaining:
- I removed the following lines from configuration:
ehcp_autoreply unix - n n - - pipe
argv=/var/www/ehcp/misc/autoreply.php $sender $recipient
myhostname = ip-[FILTERED IP ADDRESS]
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8, 192.168.0.0/16, 172.16.0.0/16, 10.0.0.0/8, 172.16.1.0/24
broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
smtp_use_tls = yes
tls_random_source = dev:/dev/urandom
I also removed from main.cf every line containing 'mysql', 'smtpd' or 'virtual'
I made the following changes in main.cf:
I changed the line beginning with "mydestination = " to:
mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, localhost
I uncommented the line "mynetworks style = hosts"
I changed "debug_peer_level" from 1 to 2 (I don't think this part was really necessary).