About a month ago I added Exchange 2013 to my org and migrated my box to it (from Exchange 2010). At that point my rules completely stopped working automatically. If I ran them manually they worked fine.
Another user's mailbox I migrated works fine. However, this box didn't have any rules until after the migration and me discovering that my own rules no longer worked.
I have tried:
- deleting and recreating the rules from Outlook 2013;
- deleting and recreating the rules from OWA;
- starting Outlook with /cleanrules and recreating them;
- deleting/disabling and creating/enabling rules from Exchange Management Shell;
- turning off and on Cached Exchange Mode in Outlook.
Nothing has worked and I'm not even sure what to try next.
edit: By the way, these are basic rules like moving emails upon arrival to different folders based on keywords in the subject and/or the sender.
edit2: Why is this being voted for closure?