I have a problem. A specific instance of SvcHost is using way too much ram (680MB). I've found that the following services are running under this process:
I've stopped and then started all services I was able to but the memory usage only dropped to 580MB. Here's what I found:
- Certificate Propagation - could not stop, freed 50MB while trying.
- Group Policy Client - could not stop.
- Task Scheduler - could not stop, freed 30MB while trying.
- System Event Notification Service - could not stop.
- Remote Desktop Service - didnot stop since I am remoted in.
- Windows Management Instrumentation - freed 30MB.
- Windows Update - freed 60MB.
Which of the