There are plenty of websites that explain how to manage a mirror of YUM repos. I want to run a repo for my home-grown packages. Is there a good way to manage such repos?
What I need to do:
- Manage 3 repos: unstable, testing, stable
- Self-service functions that let users add/remove/promote packages (promote means moving a package unstable→testing or testing->stable).
- ACLs that control which users/groups may add/remove/promote packages.
- Automatically re-sign packages as they move repo to repo (since the GPG key for "stable" should be different than "unstable")
- Automatically run "createrepo" to update repodata when needed.