Here's the background: A company has a CAO user, that gets taken over by a new CAO. Basically - a name on the account was changed in AD, while the login "CAO" and the email addy "cao@..." remained the same. Old CAO's name was Theresa, the current guy is called Brian. Software: Exchange 2010, Outlook 2010, Win7pro, standard settings for everything.
Everything works great except for two very annoying things in outlook 2010:
- In sent items, the name above a shown sent email is Theresa and not Brian (see screenshot)
- When printing email from outlook, the name in bold letters above the printout is also Theresa's.
When I hover above "Theresa" in the outlook sent items view, the info box shown is actually saying "Brian".
So far I have done the following:
- Checked through OWA - no issue there
- Rebuilt a new offline address book and made it default
- recreated the outlook profile
- wiped the entire local user profile and rebuilt that from scratch
The fact that OWA doesn't have this problem, tells me it's got to be a local or offline issue, but I have rebuilt the local profile with only the data outlook can possibly get from exchange, no local PSTs, and while it showed up properly for a few minutes at first, we've got Theresa back in out face shortly after.
Please help :)