This question already has an answer here:
- amazon ec2 and registered domain 1&1 1 answer
I have a domain in 1and1.com , I have been using it with hostgator hosting. Now I want it to point to my amazon aws ec2 instance. Here are the steps i have followed.
- I logged into AWS and chose Rout 53
- The I have created a Hosted Zone and gave my domain name. "example.com"
- Then there were 4 Name servers.
- I took them and logged into 1and1 control panel , And change my Name servers to this values.
ns-16.awsdns-02.com ns-1329.awsdns-38.org ns-675.awsdns-20.net ns-2018.awsdns-60.co.uk
- Now it is giving me a proxy error. :(
Can anyone please explain me, where it went wrong?? ( My instance works fine, and Ihave associated an Elastic IPfor that too.. )