my domino server cannot read SSL keyfile.kyr ? error message->HTTP Server: File does not exist, key ring file [keyfileesh.kyr], [Default Server]
1) troubleshooting done so far
2) checked names.nsf for configurations - Using Web Configuration View
3) Check that the keyfile.kyr and keyfile.sth are present in the domino\data directory. Created new .kyr file and .sth files - to rule out possible corruption issues
4) checked file persmissions, everything looks good.
5) moved .kyr and .sth file out of domino directory.
Give the full path to key file in ->SSL key file name
6) replaced names.nsf with a new replica ..
problem still persists... thanks for your help
any ideas ?!!