On my Ubuntu I have installed:
- trac 1.0
- SVN 1.6.17
- trac plugin for subversion
Then I configured my repository. When I set it it requested me to sync my repository and I did. When I did that the versions were visible in Trac:
- I could see the source up to the latest version in the "Browse source" tab that appeared.
- When I go to "Admin" -> "Repositories" I see the correct change version
Then I did change in my source and committed the problems started:
- My change did not appear in the "Timeline"
- The source under "Browse source" still was on the previous version and did not show my latest changes
- "Admin" -> "Repositories" also shows the incorrect, old version of the repository
This perplexed me a lot. I thought it might be something with the permissions, but I am running the deafult
tracd with my
user user. If I use the same user and do:
trac-admin <my-trac-env> repostory resync <my-repo-name>
I get the new version also synched and all the problems listed above are solved. Of course I will not go and do
repository rescync after each compile. Please, help me out figuring what the problem in my configuration might be!