I have a Windows Server 2012 with remote desktop services installed and a few remote app configured. Connection to the whole remote desktop are fine, but when connecting to a remote app sometimes it doesn't work.
The whole sequence of events:
- Double click on the remote app shortcut.
- Type password.
- Password is checked, click OK when the Windows logon message is displayed.
- Nothing is displayed, mstsc.exe disappears from the processes list in task manager, no error messages.
- Double click on the remote app shortcut again.
- Type password and click OK at the Windows logon message again.
- The remote app appears 2 times.